Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Pastime that Catches up with Me!!!

Growing up I was a big time TP-er!!!  
My girlfriends and I toilet papered friends' houses every chance we got at sleepovers.  
Those were good times!!!
So when I went outside this morning - this is what greeted me...

Guess this is what you'd call payback!

The funny thing about this TP job is that the perpetrator left his cell phone on our lawn!
Payback's gonna be sweet!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. As the father of the perpetrator all I can say is.... HAHAHAHAHAHA! How dumb can you be???

    Since the parents of the perpetrator had nothing to do with this, we are willing to give up the names of the culprits in exchange for leniency with regards to future activities against the perpetrator's home.

    Of course we highly encourage payback towards the perpetrator's own personal property and/or the perpetrator himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picking up all the little tiny bits of TP will constitute re-payment and he can pick up his phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds good! All three perpetrators are out with the Calvary Chapel youth group playing paintball. After a hard day of paintball, what better than to go back and clean up their mess. Poetic justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha!!!

    Hil.ar.i.ous.

    Wow... I HATE that for you!
    We have been victims many many times.
    I am hoping the kids are beginning to out grow it, no???

    ReplyDelete