Monday, June 29, 2009

Watch out...here comes Josh!!!

This morning Josh passed his written test and got his learners permit to start driving!

Although we are super excited for him (especially that he passed!) - it still leaves a parent with very conflicted emotions! On one hand it will mean that soon I can move out of living in my car -so many days it feels like I live in my car driving this one here and that one there!

But on the other hand it sends a chill that shivers down my spine knowing that HE will be behind the wheel driving himself and all the potential dangers that can bring! It means that we have to let our leash on him get a little longer and pray that he's still at the end of that leash - even when we don't know where he is!
I guess you could say this is truly where the "rubber meets the road" as we continue to learn to trust God's hand of protection!!!

Oh Lord protect this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment