I love this tender photo of Russ comforting Classy. He was so sad to literally hear her crying - so he knelt down beside her and just petted her head and wiped her tears from her face.
When I found this song by Steven Curtis Chapman - I knew this was the song to define not only this blog - but hopefully come to define how we do life. It's not always exciting & it's certainly not perfect - but like Matthew 5:16 says:
"...let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." It's my hope that our life is lived out loud as a living declaration of all that God has done in our lives. After all...this is life we've been given - made to be lived out! So let it shine!
Celebrities have the "Papparazi"...but my family & friends have "Mamarazzi"! I absolutely love the challenge of capturing moments in time with my camera - as I know those moments I capture will someday be special memories we will look back on and cherish!
No comments:
Post a Comment