Saturday, December 20, 2008
To Blog or Not to Blog??
Blogging...I'm not totally sure how I feel about it. In some ways I think it's incredibly egocentric to think that someone would actually want to take time out of their busy day to read what I'm doing...yet millions of people are actually blogging each and every day and even more they are reading other people's blogs! That just trips me out! Sure, I will check out friends blogs - but I look at the pictures! To me - a picture is worth a thousand words!! Who needs dialogue when I can look at something breathtaking or magnificent or even just downright cute! So why am I creating a blog? It's certainly not because I think I'm a writer or have anything worthwhile to say! However, I do love to create & I recently discovered that you can make really pretty blogs. So I may never actually use my blog to actually BLOG on - I might just leave it... to stand alone...to look pretty. So we'll see. I've also come to the conclusion that Blogs could be a pretty cool way of keeping a journal of my family life and how we Live Out Loud (hence the title of my blog). So long as Blogspot doesn't go out of business or get corrupted - it could be kinda fun to review what we did back in 2008 in the year 2018. So that's it - my first official Blog! I did it. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! It is SOOOOOOOO beautiful. I love the look. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.
ReplyDelete