Friday, December 26, 2008

A Thankful Merry Christmas...

We have so much to be thankful for this
Christmas season.

Here are just a few things that I am thankful for...

I'm thankful that we live in a country where we are free to celebrate the reason for the season...
God's gift to us - Christ's birth!


I am thankful for my 3 boys on Christmas morning...


I'm thankful for my wacky husband...


I am thankful for gifts that were given...


I am thankful for a strong Christian family heritage...


I am thankful that my boys have such awesome
Grandparents they can spend time with...


I'm thankful for kids who bring the joy into Christmas!

I'm thankful for God's healing hand on a precious family!

I'm thankful for crazy family memories...
...and I'm so very thankful for my own family
that God has given me!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment