Friday, March 27, 2009

Jordan's the Rock Star at Joshua Tree!


Russ & Jordan went with the Boy Scout Troop to Joshua Tree last weekend for a little Rock Climbing...

All I can say is that it's a good thing I wasn't there - I would have had a hissy-fit watching my baby boy scale those cliffs!!!

Turned out Jordan LOVED rock climbing and went up and down the rocks all day long!

And as any rock climber knows - if you climb up...you must come back down!

And there is only one way to do that.  Repel.  Backwards!
(be still my beating heart - he's okay!)
And once he got back down to the bottom - up again he went!

I guess you could say Jordan has discovered a new sport he loves!
Or is rock climbing a hobby?

1 comment:

  1. Jordan is a rock star!
    Awesome!

    (I would LOVE to go rock climbing... maybe we mommies can go one day too?)

    xo

    ReplyDelete