Monday, April 27, 2009

A Day at the Beach!



I will be the first to admit I get a little restless living in Southern California and sometimes wish I could live somewhere else - but whenever I go to the beach I am reminded why I love living here!!! One of my all time favorite beaches is Laguna Beach in front of the Montage Resort. It's spectacular! And it's even better when you're spending the day with family! My Uncle Ron & Aunt Elaine - along with my cousin Connie and her family came down from Seattle for a little sunshine! So after church on Sunday we met up with Jack, Amy and family and had a fabulous day at the beach!

The grassy bluff is the perfect place for a picnic...
The kids had a blast running around...
and playing tag on the grassy bluff...
while the adults got caught up with each other.
I ran around trying to capture the memories - of course!
After our picnic lunch we headed down to the
beach & tidepools...
Even though it wasn't a warm day (only 64 degrees) the kids still had a blast in the water!
Luke wasn't so sure about the ocean and the big waves...

Grace had fun with her new friend and cousin Rachel...
And these 3 cuties always have fun just being together!
It was great to see them again...
and be together as a family if only for the afternoon!
Life is just better when you're at the beach!

Click here for more beach photos!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!... and looks like a great day!!! (A shame YOU weren't there to enjoy it. - haha.)
    xo

    ReplyDelete